Need help recovering my DST world

Recently i've lost my DST due to a bug. I don't know what happened it just wasn't there when i logged in. I watched some videos that claim they'd help me get my world back but that didn't work.

On the upside i found my cluster (world) file in the Klei file in the documents section, meaning the world is locally saved just not in the game (atleast i think so).

If someone could help me i would be thankful

If it helps this is the inside of the cluster:

[GAMEPLAY]
game_mode = survival
max_players = 1
pvp = false
pause_when_empty = true
[NETWORK]
lan_only_cluster = true
cluster_password =
cluster_description =
cluster_name = pretty good world
offline_cluster = false
cluster_language = en
cluster_cloud_id = 0311948A0D00400C
[MISC]
console_enabled = true
[SHARD]
shard_enabled = true
bind_ip = 127.0.0.1
master_ip = 127.0.0.1
master_port = 10888
cluster_key = defaultPass

There was an issue a long while ago where worlds would disappear visually from the game, but would be retrieved when you started a new world (the world would just take data from the cluster folder and everything was exactly the way it was before). You can try copying the cluster somewhere to back it up, then making worlds until you reach that number but this is pretty much a shot in the dark.

Backup (copy) your whole Klei folder before doing any changes or attempts of recovery. Consider compressing and uploading it here as well (if there is no data privacy concerns on your part). It is difficult to guess what might have happened given so little information.

How did you shut down the server before the world disappeared? Through the in-game menu?

Archived