[Game Update] - 160

Update 1.6.0 (Nintendo Switch - released April 14, 2023)

"Interference"
A fresh start and a change of surroundings is just the thing for someone looking for their first big scientific breakthrough. Unfortunately for Wilson, his surroundings were about to change far more drastically than he anticipated.

Highlights:

Wilson Changes

• Wilson becomes more seasoned over time by getting "insight" that he can spend on learning new skills.
  • Wilson can use "insight" to open new abilities in categories of "Beard" "Torch" and "Alchemy"
  • The Insight persists between games.

New NPC encounter

• A new creature can be found in the world.

View full update

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Big Ups 1

I think it's unusual that you need a membership to earn insight points. The cookbook and plant registry work without a membership, so why couldn't Wilson's skill tree be available to people without an Online membership? I didn't know that the majority of a rework could be locked behind a paywall.

3 hours ago, n0th1ng01 said:

I think it's unusual that you need a membership to earn insight points. The cookbook and plant registry work without a membership, so why couldn't Wilson's skill tree be available to people without an Online membership? I didn't know that the majority of a rework could be locked behind a paywall.

Its because its tied to all accounts, so if you ready got all insight points on the pc version. You have them all on the switch

3 minutes ago, Flarezen said:

Its because its tied to all accounts, so if you ready got all insight points on the pc version. You have them all on the switch

They should add an offline skill tree too. This way you can keep your online skill tree, but still use a skill tree offline.

• Big Ups 1

Why the latest update on PS4 make the character can be play offline and Nintendo switch no this it really bad for switch gamers when playing outside home with no internet we need update like this 

Screenshot_20230416-121412.png

• Shopcat 1

• Developer
16 hours ago, Yobadz said:

Why the latest update on PS4 make the character can be play offline and Nintendo switch no this it really bad for switch gamers when playing outside home with no internet we need update like this 

We're very interested in making the offline gaming experience better for everyone - expect to continue seeing improvements like offline inventory.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wavey 1

On 4/16/2023 at 6:17 AM, Yobadz said:

Screenshot_20230416-121412.png

My stuffs offline no idea if this is a bug