Are klei going to publish new ds dlc?

I don't think it's impossible, but merely a matter of where the resources are going. DST is a bigger game when you include the service aspect of skins, it has more players too and more have played it compared to DS. I imagine another DLC the scale of SW or Hamlet is a lot of resources to diverge things to when DST has to be maintained and improved for its player base rather constantly, especially with whatever they're upcoming plans may be.

In reality I think the game was supposed to be done after RoG. Even shipwrecked was announced as a standalone game at first and not an update to DS, though if I recall the feedback for that didn't go well so they back ported it to DS, adding Seaworthy system etc then that framework allowed Hamlet to come later. Circumstances not originally planned. Similar story with this QOL update, I think

I don't expect a new DLC with new biomes, creatures, etc, but updates that make the content already there better is probably more realistic. That's all this game needs, besides also not being cannibalized by DST. 

Archived