[Beta Update] - 545240

DiogoW

• Developer

Bug Fixes:

• Introduced during the Beta:
    • Fixed simplified Chinese translations being not as good than before (ALL).
      • We are aware that some texts are not being shown (such as in some crafting recipe descriptions) and we are working on it.
    • Fixed some Blueprints not using their inspection lines (ALL).
    • Fixed Woodie not having his beaver meter consumed in the human form (ALL).
    • Fixed Campfire and Fire Pit fire effect visually disappearing when entering and exiting interiors (HAM).
    • Fixed crash when using the Telelocator Staff in caves or ruins (HAM).

• Fixed WX-78’s overcharge sound not playing after save-load (ALL).
  • Fixed Koalefant Trunks not dropping when the mob dies on fire (ALL).
  • Fixed Bundles not visually floating after loading a world (SW, HAM).
  • Fixed no debris breaking when an earthquake happens in caves/ruins and the player is in an interior (HAM).
  • Fixed Shipwecked's world edge fog disappearing when the player entered an interior (HAM).
  • Fixed Dung Beetle not dropping its loot when killed on top of the Dung Ball (HAM).
  • Fixed characters other than Wormwood being able to use Compost Wraps (HAM).

View full update

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Still hoping more oddities like quills and horns get added to be sold in the shop :c

If you mean Volt Goat Horns or Water and Regular Beefalo Horns, pretty sure all 3 are sold by Sty' Oddities Emporium already.

Was it intended that Glommer be considered a companion (which now can no longer be targeted by the force attack) because you can no longer force attack Glommer now as well? It seems like Glommer should be the exception to this new "bug fix" to raise naughtiness.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kderosa said:

Was it intended that Glommer be considered a companion (which now can no longer be targeted by the force attack) because you can no longer force attack Glommer now as well? It seems like Glommer should be the exception to this new "bug fix" to raise naughtiness.

You can still press alt and left-click to attack a glommer.

• Like 1

Great work on updating Don't Starve!!

Much appreciated,

Only thing i noticed is that Jungle trees in Hamlet don't get invested anymore like they used to. Seems they don't get invested at all. Now at day 210 and still only 3 invested Spider Monkey trees. I dug up one, look if they did replicate.

Was this intended or is it a bug?? Didn't see it in the changes.

Also no more bankrobbing ;) boohoo, no but it's great, finally i am making an honest living...

Love to see more of the updates!

Thank you so much for everything, I was a bit lost as I didn't know if you guys were done with the updates and fixes. (Be afraid that you had).

I would like to make a selfish request. I didn't suggest it before because you are doing more important things and maybe your schedule is full.

But how did you add the taming mechanic and fences.

I keep thinking that it will be great to be able to equip the balloons that Wes already has.

I'm not asking for new balloons, I just want to be able to hold the balloons that Wes can already create.

I really miss that when I play the vanilla version.

It's really cool to go through the overgrown trees, and just spot the balloon.

Thank you for your attention.

Edited by Emilier