I think I agree with everyone that this is a bad port... Just that there is a big but, it could easily be fixed in a couple of hours and it would make this port a great one, just think that the switch has 3 modes to play and also that on the screen the game looks great.

The performance is sooooo bad... DST loads caves and surfaces at the same time, on PC there is a mod that closes the server for caves when not in use. I

f it were included as they already have with other mods, it would fix the disastrous performance of the game in its entirety

Still missing options to certain actions, using wortox jump is not viable as there is no way to adjust it (same goes for lazy explorer).

"The threshold Codex can be targeted, I don't think it's difficult to program it the same for teleport"

Play Offline with the DLC, please... It can't be that one spends money on skins, characters and can't use them without having to pay for the abusive Nintendo membership... There has to be a way so that at least, at least when once you load the session that data is saved and if you don't use online you simply don't receive gifts and that's it

I swear that on PC no matter how much you play offline your things are preserved, you can't use skins but everything else can"

There is a strange delay when hitting, it is neither performance, predictive or caves, I have no idea why it will be but it makes the character hit with a few seconds of emptiness between each attack.

"This also happened in an update that was on PC, I have no idea what the error will be, but it was fixed in all other versions except this one"

Sorry for my bad English and... I really hope someone from klei reads it and can take it as constructive criticism, which is what it is.

Archived