Webber needs a new fix with the spider queen beanie / Webber necesita una nueva solución con el gorro de la reina araña

English:

Webber is one of my favorite characters and the rework they did to him was great. But I think they forgot something important...

As well as certain characters no longer lose sanity due to their abilities. For example Maxwell no longer loses sanity with shadow equips... Webber shouldn't lose sanity using the spider queen cap.

I would really like that to be fixed or if someone could please create a mod with such a solution because honestly it is something necessary and it makes sense considering that he does not lose sanity if he is near the spider queen. And, again, considering that he is a spider, he shouldn't lose sanity with the spider queen's cap... While the other characters, yes. Regards

PD: I'm from Venezuela and I don't speak English, sorry, I used google translate. So if there is a grammar error, that's why.

Español:
PD Español: Soy de Venezuela y no hablo ingles, perdón, utilicé el traductor de google. Así que si hay algún error de gramática, es por ello.

Webber es uno de mis personajes favoritos y el rework que le hicieron fue genial. Pero creo que se les olvidó algo importante...

Así como ciertos personajes ya no pierden cordura debido a sus habilidades. Por ejemplo Maxwell que ya no pierde cordura con los equipamientos de las sombras... Webber no debería perder cordura utilizando el gorro de la reina araña.

Me gustaría mucho que le arreglaran eso o si favor alguien pudiera crear un mod con tal solución porque sinceramente es algo necesario además de que hace sentido teniendo en cuenta que no pierde cordura si está cerca de la reina araña. Y, nuevamente, teniendo en cuenta que es una araña, no debería perder cordura con el gorro de la reina araña... Mientras que los otros personajes, sí. Saludos

image.gif.089afe83cb2bc30af5c15e74268c65fe.gif

On 1/16/2023 at 11:38 AM, 11eduardo11 said:

Webber shouldn't lose sanity using the spider queen cap.

Uso Google Translate, así que si algo no está claro, ¡lo siento!

Después de todo, Webber sigue siendo "humano"; para su versión humana, todavía no es cómodo usar colmillos afilados / cabeza desprendida sobre... cabeza. Por otro lado, su versión de araña parece tener el texto "¡¿Qué hemos hecho?!" cuando se revisa la cabeza de la reina araña, por lo que para la otra mitad, esta también es una experiencia incómoda. :D

But the hat lasts 2 minutes and thus will drain 4 sanity at most. I'm not sure why you want this change so badly. 

And his quote for the hat is "very upsetting" so uh... maybe he just dosen't like wearing dead mother's face on his head 

1 hour ago, BB Marioni said:

wouldnt the hat just make spiders not hostile? Which is what webber already is?

I don't play webber much but as far as i can tell spider hat is needed now to start spider war. Unless shoo box also works. 

First of all, thank you for the translation. English is my first language so I apologize if this isn't easy to read.

Why would Webber need the Spider Hat at all, really? To me, it makes sense that he loses sanity for wearing it. Would you not feel weird and confused if you were wearing a decapitated human's head for instance? Plus unless there is a strange interraction that I'm unaware of that Webber has with the Spider Hat, I would imagine it's completely useless to him.

Spanish (Google Translated):

En primer lugar, gracias por la traducción. El inglés es mi primer idioma, así que me disculpo si esto no es fácil de leer.

¿Por qué Webber necesitaría el Sombrero de Araña, en realidad? Para mí, tiene sentido que pierda la cordura por usarlo. ¿No te sentirías raro y confundido si estuvieras usando la cabeza de un humano decapitado, por ejemplo? Además, a menos que haya una extraña interacción que desconozco que Webber tiene con Spider Hat, me imagino que es completamente inútil para él.

16 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

I don't play webber much but as far as i can tell spider hat is needed now to start spider war. Unless shoo box also works. 

Spider wars are still very much possible without a Spider Hat, only I think now it matters which Spider you start the war with.

6 hours ago, Starlogy said:

Spider wars are still very much possible without a Spider Hat, only I think now it matters which Spider you start the war with.

I am no Webber expert so I might be wrong, but from what I can tell they aren't supposed to be possible because wild spiders no longer protect befriended spiders. But the war still can happen due to a bug.

If you hit bunnyman in a village while at least one is befriended, everyone will attack the bunnyman you targeted and not you, since bunnyman have a hivemind and they all followed the agro of the command. However, if you hit him again during his death animation everyone will target you instead, because hitting someone during death animation is still possible, but commanding minions to hit dead creatures isn't.

I think same can happen with spiders. They all attack befriended one but some spiders accidentally hit him during death animation at which point hit is registered but befriended tag is gone. 

17 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

from what I can tell they aren't supposed to be possible because wild spiders no longer protect befriended spiders. But the war still can happen due to a bug

Huh, I vividly remember starting spider wars like any other Webber playthrough after his rework. Maybe it was changed, but I thought wild spiders protected their own after a befriended spider was damaged. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Archived