Request: Official set of ONI TouchMenuIcons to use with Steam radial menu.

There are icons available on the ONI wiki for all the overlays, but there aren't any for tools such as sweep, mop, etc. I request a small icon pack available natively in the TouchMenuIcons folder in the game directory. Please and thank you.

17 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

You might find icons and suck somewhere in this thread:

Hello and thanks, you were correct. I found good resolution versions of the tool icons on page 48, as well as a whole lot of fun images to play with.

I spent a good amount of time trying to find what I was looking for on google / images, and then I have to edit the images to be able to be rexognized by the Steam controller / deck.

Not everyone would be able or willing to put forth that much effort, so I still request an official version that comes with the game.

Actually I jumped the gun a bit. There were icons for attack and sweep in the Klei art style there, but mop, harvest, disinfect, wrangle, and empty pipe are only available in flat white.

They work fine but lack that Klei charm.

I included a screenshot if anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about.

The left raidal has icons I pulled from the wiki. The right radial I had to pull from a screenshot of gameplay because I can't find most of them online.

Thanks again.

20230103145819_1.jpg

On 1/3/2023 at 8:37 PM, vansiker said:

Actually I jumped the gun a bit. There were icons for attack and sweep in the Klei art style there, but mop, harvest, disinfect, wrangle, and empty pipe are only available in flat white.

I included a screenshot if anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about.

The left raidal has icons I pulled from the wiki. The right radial I had to pull from a screenshot of gameplay because I can't find most of them online.

Thanks again.

20230103145819_1.jpg

Okay so now this is a bit more complicated, as what you're looking for is I think actually 3 separate files...the icon you want, and then these two images:

skin_button_action.png.ade6aa793893503dcecd94a4733ef1ff.pngskin_button_action_shadow.png.7664548f6e3c69b32211b7d89edf561d.png

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Okay so now this is a bit more complicated, as what you're looking for is I think actually 3 separate files...the icon you want, and then these two images:

skin_button_action.png.ade6aa793893503dcecd94a4733ef1ff.pngskin_button_action_shadow.png.7664548f6e3c69b32211b7d89edf561d.png

Thanks for your reply, and thanks for providing these.

I actually don't want the diamond border, my goal was to make the right radial look more like the left.

It's irrelevant thought because I think the intention of my post has gotten lost or I havn't been clear. Of coarse I can make these myself, I already have.

My request is for Klei to include the 512x512 PNG's with the download of the game, in support of the Steam radial menu. Some games have done this already.

I feel this is a simple QOL feature. A single folder with a couple dozen small PNG images.

1 hour ago, vansiker said:

Thanks for your reply, and thanks for providing these.

I actually don't want the diamond border, my goal was to make the right radial look more like the left.

It's irrelevant thought because I think the intention of my post has gotten lost or I havn't been clear. Of coarse I can make these myself, I already have.

My request is for Klei to include the 512x512 PNG's with the download of the game, in support of the Steam radial menu. Some games have done this already.

I feel this is a simple QOL feature. A single folder with a couple dozen small PNG images.

Ah, I misread. I think I understand what you're asking for now image-wise though:

On 1/3/2023 at 8:37 PM, vansiker said:

Spoiler

The flat white icons are used for mouse-dragging, these are the icons proper:

icon_action_empty_pipes.png.89a7aac8cfed6256c07f52e79745d7ec.pngicon_action_harvest.png.8c303a41752ea2b71b87ae46bb955f27.pngicon_action_mop.png.ac748bdb25968641911281efa60b08a2.pngicon_action_prioritize.png.d9c497833cd3f02b438474847e9b87c9.pngicon_action_attack.png.b84b509805ec59b8e99462f9dd46ef4e.pngicon_action_cancel.png.a73fbde48b2c4760f8d4759a111a9299.pngicon_action_capture.png.120fbff792bb0fe04a4fd8e4020127d7.pngicon_action_deconstruct.png.47fae0d5075bf2f58a1b5612944ffdf0.pngicon_action_dig.png.ea0c37d6e52f110a80c1d8e4b9627f91.pngicon_action_disinfect.png.bd1ada22fba70e430243f5614cdcceb3.png

And I don't really understand what you're asking for really either...do you want support for the steam radial menu? Or just the images to make your own from Klei themselves? Because these are taken directly from the files.

15 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

And I don't really understand what you're asking for really either...do you want support for the steam radial menu? Or just the images to make your own from Klei themselves? Because these are taken directly from the files

In order for custom icons to work they need to be placed in a folder (called TouchMenuIcons) inside the game directory. People do this themselves because the selection that Steam provides is bad.

Some games make their own icons that come with the game when you download it. The folder is already there and full of assets.

So yes, I'm asking that Klei include them with the game.

Archived