Who else misses klei endless public server?

Ever since they took off all the klei endless server there is not a single interesting server to play on in my area. We asked to fix the klei endless for weeks after they suddenly turned survival from the qol update and instead of fixing a line or two in the config file klei just makes all endless servers into survival. After klei just refused to do anything I started my own dedicated endless public server and guess what? Noone joins because of the ??? ping glitch. Noone can even see my server on the list. I'm really frustrated on the lack of support for the klei servers or even dedicated servers in general. I just want to play a pub server where everyone can see so they can join.

Please bring endless servers back klei.

I miss it too, use to love ruins rush on them and leave, treating new players with some endgame loot and unlimited stars...

Didn't notice they're really gone gone until you mentioned it, I want them to be back too but I trust KLei knows what they're doing.

9 hours ago, nimzowitsch10 said:

Please bring endless servers back klei.

The actual reason why there are no endless server anymore:
image.png.11a6105ffe15d3c140d39b5d5180f9ae.png

It not only resets on update, it also reset on crash, serer restart, ... basically it reset on everything.
Cant call the world endless if it keep regen before day 200+

19 minutes ago, nimzowitsch10 said:

...but it's better than...

A year before, 2 year before and at the beginning of dst, klei public server doesn't reset on update. This new resets on update feature sucks, create lots of bugs, and it not better than anything.

I miss endless servers too, i miss entering a 300 day world and exploring all the work that some people put in that server, find random bases in the map, bodies in the map (this set piece is very good and usually have good resources XD ), I hope they solve the problem about endless servers and bring them back soon. 

@Tranoze

Well if you look through my profile I've been complaining about pubs for over a year now and it's clear klei does not care even one bit. I've gotten a few dev response saying they're going to do something on some of my posts but it's clear they aren't going to do anything. After they got bought out by tencent it seems they care less and less about the general fan base which is pretty sad. At the same time I don't blame the creator cuz it seems like tencent gave klei a crap ton of money, so i guess good on his part.

1 hour ago, nimzowitsch10 said:

@Tranoze

Well if you look through my profile I've been complaining about pubs for over a year now and it's clear klei does not care even one bit. I've gotten a few dev response saying they're going to do something on some of my posts but it's clear they aren't going to do anything. After they got bought out by tencent it seems they care less and less about the general fan base which is pretty sad. At the same time I don't blame the creator cuz it seems like tencent gave klei a crap ton of money, so i guess good on his part.

bro, i think they have lots of things to do, maxwell refresh, bug fixes, QOL, setting the stage, other projects, etc, if they said that it will be fixed, it will probably be, unless they changed their mind, just wait.

They don't give a manure to their dedicated public servers, this issue won't be fixed anytime soon if at all, too bad, 80% of the time i used to spend on endless klei servers, since playing alone isn't as fun and its not easy to come across friends willing to play, but it turns out im not even playing 20% of what i was playing before, because the lack of endless servers are keeping me from comming back, playing solo just won't motivate me enough to do so.

Archived