What decorative piece should I build in this empty space?

On the opposite side of your Telelocator Focus you have a nice little Halloween-Totally normal tree thing going on, why not make a dedicated Winter's Feast area complete with a decorated tree, gifts, firepit, coal, log-cabin pighouse, and more.

1 hour ago, kuroite said:

Random green vibes, flowers, berrybushes, moondial etc...

I've done this already- Id preferably like to do something new. But it doesn't hurt to have a renewed version of what I've done already.

59 minutes ago, Owlrust said:

On the opposite side of your Telelocator Focus you have a nice little Halloween-Totally normal tree thing going on, why not make a dedicated Winter's Feast area complete with a decorated tree, gifts, firepit, coal, log-cabin pighouse, and more.

Ive done this while I had winters feast enabled so I can farm Klaus sack locations to block off all but one. As a result I ended up getting a gingerbread pig house in my oasis base so I made that into my winters feast dedicated build. Although I did not add any trees, so that might be something to look into, I appreciate the feedback. And I appreciate that you like my little Halloween build! 

22 hours ago, DajeKotlyar said:

Tallbird 

ivee been thinking about this actually! I will do it- but in a larger area. Probably around the moonstone farm because there is a lot of space in that area.

15 hours ago, Dextops said:

mushroom area

I could totally do something like this as well! Although I wish we could grow the mushroom trees outside the caves ): 

8 hours ago, LitulLola said:

Make a forest stalker set piece to farm light bulbs and glow berries

I have something like that on the the right of where Im standing in the image. It's mainly used to farm palm cone scales for docks but I can use it for farming those. 

8 hours ago, xDarkSoul18x said:

On a side note thats a really nice looking base! Love the beach

Hey I appreciate it! Maybe I should make a thread and post each setpiece I've built for my base. There is still a lot of work to be done- especially with the new turfs. Id love to go back and redesign some older stuff to see how it would look with the new turfs. 

7 hours ago, LitulLola said:

Telelocator area is super cool as well!

Its one of my favorites that I've built so far. I love how it turned out- originally I wanted to do a Halloween design for it. My idea was to make a pentagram with the telelocator focus as the center. In practice it didn't work out how I imagined so I settled with this design. 

Archived