New Lucy quotes & or a "silent" option

Please, I would love it if Lucy got new quotes, even just one. Woodie has gotten numerous new quotes that bring Lucy into his convo, and yet she doesn't even reply or refer to any of the new content herself. :sad: Either that or give a new option in the menu to silence her like in the Forge please.

image.png

image.png

This might not be much, but if Woodie does a play by himself, without a costume on the stage they have a little back and forth between doing a play, although Woodie doesn't like being the center of attention, Lucy does the poetry.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Yes please. And bring back Lucy who worried about Woodie instead of just wanting to kill trees. I've said it many a times but I REALLY MISS when Woodie was frantically chopping trees and Lucy was warning him about transforming. It seemed like she genuinely cared for his well being. Now she seems like a clingy, sap-thisty, chopping machine. :(

5 hours ago, Evelo said:

Yes please. And bring back Lucy who worried about Woodie instead of just wanting to kill trees. I've said it many a times but I REALLY MISS when Woodie was frantically chopping trees and Lucy was warning him about transforming. It seemed like she genuinely cared for his well being. Now she seems like a clingy, sap-thisty, chopping machine. :(

I feel like the only way to do this with the rework's changes is to have Lucy act as a moon dial, warning Woodie or pleading for him to hide away from the full moon that is nearly approaching. It'd actually be pretty nice having a reminder that it's gonna be a full moon soon with that ear deafening, lovely voice :D

Also yes please add more quotes to Lucy! It would mean so much if she actually responded to Woodie every once in a while.

Archived