There is a problem of DST world for a long period of time , - its mostly empty and raw, people wants more content for the forest 

The forest looks less alive no wild animals like from real life, no lots of objects from real life, the game is very eazy (vanilla) in survivng, so eazy that i cant even play vanilla dst (without mods) cause i am getting bad of it , hope devs will see it and maybe do smth  :/

16 minutes ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

There is a problem of DST world for a long period of time , - its mostly empty and raw, people wants more content for the forest 

The forest looks less alive no wild animals like from real life, no lots of objects from real life, the game is very eazy (vanilla) in survivng, so eazy that i cant even play vanilla dst (without mods) cause i am getting bad of it , hope devs will see it and maybe do smth  :/

Tell that to newbies who can't even survive till first winter. Nearly every game is easy once you have acquired enough knowledge to beat it.

The game does lack things in terms of survival for late game however.

43 minutes ago, Spino43 said:

Tell that to newbies who can't even survive till first winter. Nearly every game is easy once you have acquired enough knowledge to beat it.

No problem for devs to make a small guide for basics in the game

47 minutes ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

No problem for devs to make a small guide for basics in the game

Newcomers will still die a lot early game. It's a progress of failing and trying until you get it. Basic guide isn't gonna instantly make you good at the game.

3 hours ago, . . . said:

More new plants and naturally generated stuff would be nice, it is quite a shame that most biomes are basically just 2-4 resources copypasted everywhere and that's it

agree 100% the world is really empty and raw - i dont see any life in this world :(

21 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

so the funnier part of the game gets ruined. Nice

nope not funnier - because of those newbies who cant even reach to winter - devs cant make normall stuff for game from our life to make game more interesting and nice looking instea of whats is the game worl now - raw an empty

On 8/28/2022 at 5:28 PM, Spino43 said:

and no this game does not lack of stuff in late game - after reaching mega base - there is nothing to do after it - the caves are simmular to surface but darker 

Even still dungeons are richer in content than surface they copy surface minimum 40% of content 

on surface this is crying situation - as i sai before surface (forest) is raw an empty - i dont see any life in the forest an the most biomes are just copy paste objects as the person one sai before

20 minutes ago, ALEXZANDER YT said:

nope not funnier - because of those newbies who cant even reach to winter - devs cant make normall stuff for game from our life to make game more interesting and nice looking instea of whats is the game worl now - raw an empty

is a survival game. Learning how go survive is the funniest part

they can add few new stuff to old biomes but not a lot or will overwhelm new players and also become a non sense if we can get 4728573 different materials and loot in just 1 biomes

edit: one thing they nailed is waterlogged biomes because has light particles, sounds and leaves that make it more immersive without filling it with items

something like can be done on old biomes to fill them. Like what they did adding pipspooks that makes the forest more "alive" without adding something that you will really farm (outside of wendy), kill or whatever (and still has an effect on the player with their insanity aura)

22 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

is a survival game. Learning how go survive is the funniest part

they can add few new stuff to old biomes but not a lot or will overwhelm new players and also become a non sense if we can get 4728573 different materials and loot in just 1 biomes

edit: one thing they nailed is waterlogged biomes because has light particles, sounds and leaves that make it more immersive without filling it with items

something like can be done on old biomes to fill them. Like what they did adding pipspooks that makes the forest more "alive" without adding something that you will really farm (outside of wendy), kill or whatever (and still has an effect on the player with their insanity aura)

yep need more atmosphere but new stuff will not be bad too

Archived