A pretty easy Pinch Kill chamber

image.thumb.png.7000b4b22c3c9444cd3ca939aa0b56ec.png

Important!

The hole has to be at least 2-tile tall, otherwise Young pich can also jump over it!

P.S Disregard the sandstone tile that blocks any critter from entering the kill chamber. It will be deconstructed.

My personal design is by throwing the pokeshells into a door and forgetting them, they can't attack you unless you run thru the door.

They won't run around so it reduces lag, add a sweeper and you can throw the eggs straight into a incubator (Even tho there is a timer on mine I set it to red at all times and simply let them birth thru normal incubation time.

936824243_pokeindoor.thumb.png.6d347a0dfa35ef09ccc7b9026f68a34c.png

Pinch roe are real badass, and they attack everybody they see. But sometimes they attack smooth hatch (400 hp) or stone hatch (200 hp), who can fight back by default. Hatches win 1x1. Not sure how to use it, but most probably somebody will use it somehow.

1 minute ago, degr said:

Pinch roe are real badass, and they attack everybody they see. But sometimes they attack smooth hatch (400 hp) or stone hatch (200 hp), who can fight back by default. Hatches win 1x1. Not sure how to use it, but most probably somebody will use it somehow.

Is OP's design for using pokeshells as a kill chamber for other critters? not for killing themselves. I feel like a idiot now that I look at it again

On 8/8/2022 at 12:46 PM, Ntr1cate said:

Is OP's design for using pokeshells as a kill chamber for other critters? not for killing themselves. I feel like a idiot now that I look at it again

Killing other critters.

Archived