关于沃姆伍德提供一些改动的建议Some suggests about the Wormwood

The situation is that the Wormwood is powerful but the gaming experience is not so good. His powerful farming ability trapped him in the fields。

Wormwood can support a lot for the whole team, he can easily provide many food and armors for other player to explore and fight with monsters and bosses, but wormwood himself can't gain much from those he made because he is really hard to get heal. and made him really weak about fighting.

This makes Wormwood's gaming experience greatly reduced.

So, when other players are fighting bosses exploring underground or islands, Wormwood are stuck at home busy at farming.

Some people come to a solution, that he can ride a beefalo .The food can't heal wormwood but can heal beefalo, beside the farming skill provide lots of food that made him more easy to domesticate beefalo.

So I think ,maybe we can build connection between beefalo and farming or wormwood. such as    wormwood can use beefalo to farm, make a new beefalo food that can strengthen beefalo or make beefalo more friendly with Wormwood.

Or just give wormwood some new method to get heal ,like photosynthesis.

My English expression is not so good,but I know some of you staffs know chinese.So the chinese version are beblow.and the meaning i want to express is more clear.

因为沃姆伍德的回血机制导致他在游戏里的参与度非常低,大部分情况就是别人在打怪探图,而沃姆伍德只能宅在家耕地,而其他玩家也都是希望他直接烂在地里。

这让沃姆伍德的游戏体验大大减低。

有的人想到的解决方法是让沃姆伍德骑牛,因为他的技能机制也跟牛跟契合,虽然食物不能治愈自己,但是可以治疗牛,而且能提供更多食物来驯养牛

所以我想能不能让牛和沃姆伍德,或者耕种有一些更多的联动。正所谓牧牛耕种,当时所以。

我想可不可以让沃姆伍德通过牛来方便耕种,亦或是做一些新的食谱能为牛提供buff,或者让沃姆伍德更容易驯化牛.

或者给沃姆伍德一些新的回血机制,像是光合作用之类的,或者在血量之前增加一个能生长的护甲值。

1 hour ago, Enkianssus said:

So, when other players are fighting bosses exploring underground or islands, Wormwood are stuck at home busy at farming.

that is your choice

wormwood is a great fighter. Bring some seeds/pinecones+night armor and a batbat+speed from his blooming mechanic. Now you have a character with 95% armor and easy and fast healing, east access to dark swords and without any sanity problem that come with those items

wormwood is great bur people needs to start to experience other kind of items and tactics

With the recent addition of the Monkeytails, Wormwood's healing is in an amazing spot. Super easy to amass tons of Honey Poultice. Combine with his ability to gather Nightmare Fuel faster than anyone (Well not true actually Wickerbottom will take that cake come Thursday), allows for him to make dark swords and night armor a plenty. Healing isn't that big of a deal if you make good use of your movement speed from blooming to run and heal via Poultice. The downside of wormwood is that of resource gathering. Sure he can help others fight more quickly and heal faster with his insane crop tending but Wormwood has options.

I pretty much exclusively play Wormwood (sometimes Warly) I love him to pieces. I personally don't really want anything to change. Adding a photosynthesis ability would be cool but I feel if a character is tied to a beefalo it should be a separate character entirely. Just my opinion though.

On 8/1/2022 at 11:05 PM, Evelo said:

Combine with his ability to gather Nightmare Fuel faster than anyone (Well not true actually Wickerbottom will take that cake come Thursday), allows for him to make dark swords and night armor a plenty..

Neither of those are true... the fastest character to gather nightmare fuel is Wanda. You just need some way to keep her insane and you can kill any shadow using the alarming clock while elderly with 3 hits. Bone helmet helps out the most in this case. You can go insane, and subsequently sane (since killing shadows increases your sanity) and get nightmare fuel of half a stack in the time it took me to write this post, I am not joking.

I would love to see more people commenting on ideas for Wormwood myself though, since he's in a peculiar useful place but is tied down a bit and becomes less useful the more you play.

Archived