• I have not used it
    • I've never played Walter
    • I have no opinions on this matter
  4. 4. Cursed Rounds

• I have used it
    • I have not used it
    • I've never played Walter
  5. 5. How do you feel about his ammo in a multiplayer environment?

• Too cheap
    • Too expensive
    • I get plenty just fine
    • I don't care about using his higher tier ammo
    • I've never played Walter so I wouldn't know
    • Other(comments)

Gold rounds are great and cheap ammo for 90% of combat against non-boss mobs. Marble and cursed rounds i tend to save for fighting bosses (mainly bee queen, my melee kiting is pretty good so walters downside doesnt really affect me much when fighting bosses) with, so i dont need them as much.

Freeze rounds are great for disabling bishops when clearing the ruins. Ruins provides blue gems too so they are not hard to get.

Slow down rounds are probably my least used round type, use it for slowing down bee queen so my marble rounds still hit when she does her kite pattern and to help my bunnymen to keep up with her.

Marbles are ok, I think...

Freeze round are ok too, but you can just use the old ice staff that is better.

Slowdown rounds are a waste of resources, if at least was attack cooldown...

Cursed rounds are just a reeskin of the marbles that you have to go to ruins to make them because they can spawn a shadow tentacle that will not hit 95% of the time because enemies run after you because you hit him.

10 ammo per craft is nice.

I'll leave my Walter Improvement post here: Let's make Walter great a̵g̵a̵i̵n̵

It's only good in pvp, otherwise I only use marble, which i assess as fair because you can just farm it. Hawhaw, all the others need buffs to be useful in a survival environment.

Freeze buff: Aoe

Slowdown buff: Also slows down attack rate

Cursed buff: slightly more initial damage

3 hours ago, oregu said:

It's only good in pvp, otherwise I only use marble, which i assess as fair because you can just farm it. Hawhaw, all the others need buffs to be useful in a survival environment.

Freeze buff: Aoe

Slowdown buff: Also slows down attack rate

Cursed buff: slightly more initial damage

Freeze rounds are probably his best ammo, and I don't see how slowing down a mob's attack rate is helpful. Would just make you have to switch between multiple different timing intervals for dodging, sounds detrimental. 

13 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Freeze rounds are probably his best ammo, and I don't see how slowing down a mob's attack rate is helpful. Would just make you have to switch between multiple different timing intervals for dodging, sounds detrimental. 

If I'm being honest I feel like freeze is his worst considering the rate of fire and as unpopular of a opinion as it may be between freeze, poop, and slowdown I find slowdown to be the most useful surprisingly it's not required or anything but it generally let's you get more shots in on bosses so despite the slow firing rate it pays out better in my opinion when paired with the updated Woby bucking mechanic.

I've played a good chunk of Walter, and I answered "other" on the last question.

All of Walter's ammo has decent utilty and is easy enough to get, but I very very rarely make poop pellets and/or slowdown rounds. 

Slowdown rounds are far too expensive for their purpose, though they're handy for kiting bosses if you're doing slingshot-only.

Archived