For a change... Small Buff?

Aren't Grass Gecko sometimes annoying? Just with a friend we had a random idea, that Applied Silviculture could restore their tails... Like I know most popular farm is with lureplant and grass tufts but usually Grass Geckos are not best friends of Lureplant and occasionally can appear in random moments of peaceful farming life.
For some unknown reason we cannot use that book on freshly planted trees. Is just simply sad, maybe it could be changed? I know from dev comment that tree jam doesn't benefit "seeds", but this is a magic book >_<"

Angler’s Survival Guide - ADM's idea to just refill ponds and oasis lake. Not everybody likes ocean fishing, and sometimes you need specific loot from pond (like eel in caves, winter lights from oasis, etc.). Since there is usually just few ponds and fishes have lower value, and other things are purely luck based, it shouldn't be too bad on balance.
No, I didn't change mind. But these might be fair uses.

Maybe make some item that while worn prevents spawn of geckos. 

Or other idea. Give razor durability and once held it will speed up harvesting of anything what makes sense, twigs, grass, farm plants etc. Nobody likes to spend so much time gathering those and some consider the lureplant "unnatural/unintended/cheesy". While using the razor the grass can't turn into a gecko.

I wouldn't mind grass geckos as much if they weren't so liable to clipping through the corners of fences. What I'd like to do is build a small enclosure around my replanted grass tufts so that I can harvest both them and the geckos. Until that gets fixed, Ima just play with them turned off.

Archived