Walter needs more changes

The new change they gave Walter shows that klei still know he exists and but it was so miniscule and mediocre, it doesn't really matter 99% of the time. I really hope they have bigger plans to buff and revamp him because he seriously needs it 

as much as I like him as a character and how he plays klei REALLY left him unfinished and unpolished and it shows

I hope they change him in the upcoming beta for wicker just like they did for wortox and wurt in the WX beta, our boy scout really needs it

Don't get me wrong I feel like he could use some more touch ups but the beta changes are far from miniscule or mediocre the bucking changes alone are a major game changer in how Walter can approach combat for both normal and boss fights. While not as impactful poop pellets are a lot more useful now that you can deaggro hordes from Walter making for smoother play with followers and players.

they should make the hits a little faster, bc it's not so great when he gets hit, and the entire point is to not get hit....but it takes SOOOOOOOOOO long to do anything this way, and ya can't really hit enemies all that great

Archived