When will klei add save to their dedicated servers?

Hey guys, it's the klei pub server guy again. My question is when will klei add a crash recovery save so we can cotinue where we left off? Just crashed on a day 130 world on endless and the crashes and startinng over on day 1 is getting redundant. I already know people are gonna say host my own server but i really don't care. I already explained I don't have the capabilities to host my own server and klei servers are my only options to play with people.

Please, don't take credit away from yourself. This post is much more of a slam dunk than my comment. I'm a huge fan of how the only difference between it and your other 20 posts on the topic is you're posing a rhetorical question that no one could possibly know the answer to. It really adds a nice flair, a good finishing touch to accent the masterpiece. 

Who's to say this missing Save-feature from their Cloud system isn't intentional and a "softcore" way to prevent people from "hogging" official pubs for 10k days like it happened in past?! Would be quite crafty from their part, since it eludes the theoretical backlash such official limitation would arise. Still, in Occam's razor style, most likely is a lapse KLei doesn't really cares about (since solely a tiny minority dwells in long-lived official pubs).

36 minutes ago, nimzowitsch10 said:

@x0-VERSUS-1y I get that, but the crashes shouldn't be a part of the servers

Well, that's a byproduct of KLei's coding slip-ups. What can you do except reporting them (the crash errors) if enough info is available?! If you really want something be done for Cloud Saves in Official pubs, do what other groups of Steam friends do on these forums - like the ones advocating for DST to be either more "chillax" or "h@rdc0re 1337": get plenty of Steam/Discord friends to come here and complain as much as possible to "raise a stink" and "up-vote" your postings via emojis (to be even more prevalent and give the impression plenty people are on board with your suggestions). Yes, is not moral or organic/"grass roots", but such tactics are already employed on KLei forums by the said 2 groups of Steam friends (am am sure you know about whom am writing about). Cheers!

Archived