Thanks Klei

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I happened to be one of the unlucky people who got stuck in a world without Glommer. Mind you I am on Day 4.2K now. I never thought I’d get a chance to grow my own Tall tree. With the newest update this was made possible by the dropping of tree jam from pirate raids. I was able to deconstruct the jam as well to give myself Glommer’s Goop. I am happy! :wilson_love:

AB03AA34-87E3-43E1-9051-F88EE6F2F881.jpeg

I have a 3400 day world. unfortunately, there are no ordinary berry bushes in this world. They are all mutated..

The world that has begun can't be changed from survival mode to endless mode,that's such a pity...I always hope Klei can do something for this

On 7/9/2022 at 5:45 AM, tigershot1031 said:

I have a 3400 day world. unfortunately, there are no ordinary berry bushes in this world. They are all mutated..

The world that has begun can't be changed from survival mode to endless mode,that's such a pity...I always hope Klei can do something for this

Could always make a suggestion perhaps? I think they should add a rare spawn for regular berry bushes, juicy berry bushes and the alternate berry bushes to the unnatural portal.

Nice. I really love the look of your Oasis! One of the first things I did after visiting Moon Quay was relocating the plants to the Oasis. So grateful to have tropical flora now.

I wish there was some kind of game mechanic that could be added if certain things don’t spawn naturally or become extinct in the world. I miss having tall birbs, live mandrakes, and leafy berry bushes so much.

Archived