Currently fire pumps don't work when placed on Docks, and I think they should. Also I would love the be able to water plants that way.

The title is pretty self explanatory. I beleve being able to use fire pumps placed on the on Docks, would be a great addition. It could bring little more life into this greate underutilized item as well as provide some utility for people who like making the water based bases. Additionally i would love to be able to use them as a way to water My plants... You technically can allready do this but it is very inefficient, You just splatter water around and hope that some end up on the plot. I believe changing this a little so it targets the plots, could give hudge potential for efficient farming, while still fitting in game 

I agree that docks should adopt a few traits from boats. Since they both are placed over water, it makes sense not only for fire pumps to work when built on docks, but also to be able to build tin fishin' bins on docks. Fire pumps auto-targeting thirsty plants is a nice idea too.

building the fish tins on the docks makes a ton of sense. since after all the dock is pretty much a square boat on posts that does not go anywhere. so why not add the fish tins to it and fish from that spot. i like it.

Archived