[Solved] Momentary Yellow Alert

Hi everyone! I've recently run into a problem with my play through where I set a yellow alert on something. Whatever it was resolved itself and the yellow alert is not active for 99.9% of the time. However, every few minutes, for less than a second, I get the sound effect for yellow alert - the big "bwump" sound effect - and it startles me. Unfortunately it does not last long enough for me to figure out where or what I need to set out of yellow alert. Does anyone know how to get me out of this situation.

Hi, I've had same issue... Every few minutes sound like yellow alert was resolved (without any alert shown). It continued for few hours doing my plan and I was seriously annoyed so much i started to think how to remove specific sound from game resources...

Then it just stopped and I wasn't able to figure out why... I suspect it was because of something was marked as yellow alert while in fact, since no interaction was requested by me, it didn't had job and priority assigned... Do you have idea what was few last yellow alert you issued?

22 minutes ago, yoakenashi said:

Hi everyone! I've recently run into a problem with my play through where I set a yellow alert on something. Whatever it was resolved itself and the yellow alert is not active for 99.9% of the time. However, every few minutes, for less than a second, I get the sound effect for yellow alert - the big "bwump" sound effect - and it startles me. Unfortunately it does not last long enough for me to figure out where or what I need to set out of yellow alert. Does anyone know how to get me out of this situation.

It's more than likely a repair related issue, without a picture of your base we won't beable to narrow it down. consider restarting the game incase it's just a reminent bug.

The issue I usually have with this issue is a repair set to red (yellow) that is fixed but then gets broken again. There are other things that do this but I forget what exactly, it has to do with the priority bar hidding if said thing (deconstruct, wrangle, repair, etc) is issued.

I had a similar issue when I set "assign suit" to yellow, it would sound every time the particular suit was worn out. Had to unequip all suits and check each to find the one that was causing this. Tip, don't do this, ever.

9 hours ago, Jann5s said:

set "assign suit" to yellow

3 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

99% sure it's an atmo suit 

Yes, it was the atmo suit. I removed it from the dock, clicked on 'sweep' and up popped the priority bar with the atmo suit set to '!!'. Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction!

Archived