some art :D

Me, too.Yesh, there.Anyone here who hasn't spoiled him- or herself with the new Update. Or are you all victims of your curiosity?

i don't yet want any stories about don't strave untill i either give up or win the game. so... i am not that curious.

I was reffering to the Caves Update, but yes I even haven't spoiled myself the ending...although it keeps getting more and more difficult because the spoilers are dripping slow but steady into what is called ''general knowledge''''Retreat Spoiler, back off or I will finish you off with this mighty seewing needle of Harlekin the Tailor of Dapperness ...huzzaahh(I have to draw this.....)Oh my gawd....I got struck by an inspiration particel....hell yeahI will draw Harlekin, Raven and Landore, Ingame style, fighting off evil insanity Spoiler creatures withSeewing needle (Harlekin), Scissors (Raven) and a measure tape whip (Landore)Ha this will be my greatest work so far muhahahahaha....it will take forever to be finished...everytime I draw Landore I get issues because I can't get him look good enough.....I will...achieve...this goal!!!

Edited by MilleniumCount
adding insane blabbering about a new project ^^

I was reffering to the Caves Update, but yes I even haven't spoiled myself the ending...although it keeps getting more and more difficult because the spoilers are dripping slow but steady into what is called ''general knowledge''''Retreat Spoiler, back off or I will finish you off with this mighty seewing needle of Harlekin the Tailor of Dapperness ...huzzaahh(I have to draw this.....)Oh my gawd....I got struck by an inspiration particel....hell yeahI will draw Harlekin, Raven and Landore, Ingame style, fighting off evil insanity Spoiler creatures withSeewing needle (Harlekin), Scissors (Raven) and a measure tape whip (Landore)Ha this will be my greatest work so far muhahahahaha....it will take forever to be finished...everytime I draw Landore I get issues because I can't get him look good enough.....I will...achieve...this goal!!!

you shall be victorious! let the spirits of art and madness help you on your way to the magnificent deep caves of complex details and artistic feelings!... wait, what.

Aw...crap.....*terrible sounds of a fleshtearing attitude are clanging over the lands of Don't Starve*....Arrrghhhh....*Insert Wilhelm Scream here*...............................................

Posted Image

Oh god....the paaaaiiiinnnn....need Healing Salve.....must stay..... conscious.....arrrghh.....

*man with googles and an ancient looking suit appears*

And what have we learned today children? That's right Tommy. Never make fun of an artist in his or her own thread....especially if she is called Willette...and a monster...with control over the hounds!!!....ahem enough for today...

you can turn off the TV children...^^ see ya

Oh god....the paaaaiiiinnnn....need Healing Salve.....must stay..... conscious.....arrrghh.....

*man with googles and an ancient looking suit appears*

And what have we learned today children? That's right Tommy. Never make fun of an artist in his or her own thread....especially if she is called Willette...and a monster...with control over the hounds!!!....ahem enough for today...

you can turn off the TV children...^^ see ya

This is a very important lesson. The second in importance after making deals with demons before finding out the details... I am interested in the parody you are trying to make. May i have a hint? Or is it just a spontaneous act of joking?

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

I would recommend you use a honey poultice, if you use a healing salve someone might try and injure you daily.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6778[/ATTACH]

*growl* keep your spider friends away from our camp!

-Spidina watches this conversation from sum nearby bushes-

-Spidina then grabs some fire darts and begins shooting them, but she misses every time-

GOD I'm a lousy shot!

*groan* i smell spiders! ...and... Fire? Is Willow burning spiders again?... Hm. I will keep an eye at these suspicious bushes.

I brought him surprise :C

Maybe i could give it to him? I'm sorry, but he can't fight his insanity when you are around... Which means, that you literaly drive him crazy! I would tell that to everyone if i were you X3

Maybe i could give it to him? I'm sorry, but he can't fight his insanity when you are around... Which means, that you literaly drive him crazy! I would tell that everyone if i were you X3

I don't even go near to anyone, don't worry about that.Oh, and here it is then.*puts a sticky spider egg in your hand*I just found it and thought about Wilson.