some art :D

This thread has..

It has turned.

Into a monster.

nah. it is just so the computer and the tablet are overheating the room, so i basically am going to feel bad... nothing else

- - - Updated - - -

Why am I randomly staring at Wilson facepalming?

O.O

is was from the comic, remeber?

"Ving looked at the screen monitor. He looked at it for a while, before turning his head, just to barf out what he saw. Ving was disgusted, angry, upset.. Yet, he felt love. He thought that was the creepiest thing ever." (Page 3 of Vincent and Willette)

"Ving looked at the screen monitor. He looked at it for a while, before turning his head, just to barf out what he saw. Ving was disgusted, angry, upset.. Yet, he felt love. He thought that was the creepiest thing ever." (Page 3 of Vincent and Willette)

XD

I just might have to put you in a melting rubber containment cell just for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which, we never did finish the tour of Hell...

As in, literally. I can't upload them. :p

oh... okay... then... idk.. wait?

- - - Updated - - -

No, he's not allowed to have one....new rulez!

i wonder why... i remember myself being all hapy setting my avatar the same day as i joined this place

"'I.. I love you.' Ving shed a tear as he uttered his final message. Willette continued to cry, as she replied back. 'I love you too..'" (Last Page of Vincent and Willette)