Can Accursed Trinkets Please Stop Stunning?

To me the most painful aspect of taking on Pirate Monkeys is the stunlocking. Between three powder monkeys swinging away I'm already struggling to get my damage in where possible. But on top of that I get an additional stun every time a trinket drops. Seems a bit unfair; I'm not even sure that bone armor or thulecite crown can prevent this stun. Is it truly necessary or could we just remove that mechanic?

Yea I feel like that is only there to make it absolutely clear we got a trinket since players tend to not notice details even with big warning signs.(like Wanda's aging) However I do think a better solution would probably be to either only have you character comment on it since even the least observant player should be tempted to check their inventory after they go Wonkey or maybe have the screen do a mild flash instead of stun locking.

No cap I actually really enjoy that it stuns me, makes it feel like it's actually sticking to my body against my will. I can definitely understand why it would frustrate some people though. I just like the immersion aspect of it.

9 minutes ago, Owlrust said:

No cap I actually really enjoy that it stuns me, makes it feel like it's actually sticking to my body against my will. I can definitely understand why it would frustrate some people though. I just like the immersion aspect of it.

i like it too but if i need to choose between absurd nerfs like 1 monkey per raid or losing the stunlock, i would prefer the second one

maybe they can make the trinket stunlock to be shorter or make us able to animation cancel it

Archived