Lightcrab request

These creatures are purely decorative and so I ask you Klei to add them to the list of mobs bees don't aggro on during spring so that I can safely throw them at Pearl's island. Also I request that these guys behave like Bulbous Lightbugs in that they won't leave the immediate area of the spot they were dropped at. Otherwise there's no reason to bring them to the mainland as they'll wander off to never be seen again

This, and make it so crustashines are spawned when the portal does a massive "spit", ie when given a moongleam. They are the only resource from the unnatural portal that still requires you to wait around if you want anymore, making you just wait days there if you want a decent amount of crabs for decorational purposes.

So here’s an idea, these are tiny (apparently decoration only??) bugs..

Monkeys EAT bugs.. I shouldn’t have to say much more- but this would give the little guys more of an actual gameplay purpose beyond cute decorations.. They could be Wonkeys favorite food besides Banana or Whatever.

Archived