Shadow creatures and Them

arent nightmare creatures and THEM the same thing?

to my understanding they follow who is in the throne, but they also have (or had) whoever was on the throne enslave, maxwell was able to do many things while at it, but in the end the creatures had him hostage. i would assume they need someone to control many aspects of the constant and will follow orders but are somewhat conscious and will attack regardless of orders as well

on the other hand charlie was part of the shadows for so long that when she becomes the queen of shadows it was very much as if THEM had taken the throne, she isnt bound to it, see her as a revolutionary taking control for the "people" just that in this case that people is the shadow creatures

1 hour ago, Bumber64 said:

No, They are from the moon.

Them is just a pronoun, it's been used to mean both the shadows (Maxwell in adventure mode) and the celestial creatures (Klei in OOC update titles).

On 6/21/2022 at 12:36 PM, Bumber64 said:

No, They are from the moon.

Im pretty sure Them refers to the Constants "gods" like Alter and the Shadows. Like powerful forces.  I could be wrong but I dont think Them are just lunar stuff

23 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Them is just a pronoun, it's been used to mean both the shadows (Maxwell in adventure mode) and the celestial creatures (Klei in OOC update titles).

Something like that  yeah

Archived