Should pigs and bunnymen aggro on powder monkeys?

So currently pigs and bunnymen attack Wonkey players but not powder monkeys. I see Wonkey is specially tagged in order to force this behavior. While it may make sense that Wonkey is supposed to be a punishment-type character with minimal benefit, as well as the Wonkey being "the accursed", I think it feels more consistent that pigs and bunnymen treat normal powder monkeys equally. At least they're pirates, which means they're supposed to be bad guys? Also powder monkeys don't interact with many mobs like older mob designs do, so adding this behavior would make them a little bit more lively.

if they gonna keep the pigs and bunnies hating them at least make it so the crazy nightmare phase selmonkeys dont, that will make them the first character ever to have that interaction, much like how wurt works with merm

52 minutes ago, chincer said:

if they gonna keep the pigs and bunnies hating them at least make it so the crazy nightmare phase selmonkeys dont, that will make them the first character ever to have that interaction, much like how wurt works with merm

Maybe, well, I dunoo since splumonkeys aren't that kind of "normal" animal too actually haha

52 minutes ago, chincer said:

My only issue with this is why would a Wonkey not be attacked by a corrupted monkey it would be weird like why would they be able to distinguish between non corrupted variants but not were pigs to pigs?

1 hour ago, chincer said:

If anything were to be neutral to shadow splumonkeys it would be Maxwell's henchmen. 

1 hour ago, Nickolai said:

I don't think Bunny men and Pig should be hostile to Powder Monkeys or Wonkies. They should be nuetral towards them.

It doesn't really make any sense.

I disagree.. it depends on how much stuff the monkeys have stollen from the pig/bunny men that would trigger their hostility towards them :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I disagree.. it depends on how much stuff the monkeys have stollen from the pig/bunny men that would trigger their hostility towards them :lol:

Yeah they are pirates so... But pigs are not the type to sail on the sea either... unless the monkey with the huge paddle is a cursed pig. :distant:

2 hours ago, xhyom said:

Yeah they are pirates so... But pigs are not the type to sail on the sea either... unless the monkey with the huge paddle is a cursed pig. :distant:

That’s actually an interesting theory are prime mate cursed pigs/Bunnymen? 
And if they are Cursed to be Monkeys.. because they attacked/defended their stuff & killed monkeys to become cursed… does that mean that OTHER Mobs that have killed Monkeys can become cursed too?

Somehow Spider Ape still exist in Hamlet.. which could be explained by Spiders that attacked too many Monkeys.

Since this is the first of 3 “setting the stage” updates- do you think we will see other mobs that have killed Monkeys become Monkey cursed?

Or maybe I’m just spewing out nonsense.

10 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

That’s actually an interesting theory are prime mate cursed pigs/Bunnymen? 
And if they are Cursed to be Monkeys.. because they attacked/defended their stuff & killed monkeys to become cursed… does that mean that OTHER Mobs that have killed Monkeys can become cursed too?

Somehow Spider Ape still exist in Hamlet.. which could be explained by Spiders that attacked too many Monkeys.

Since this is the first of 3 “setting the stage” updates- do you think we will see other mobs that have killed Monkeys become Monkey cursed?

Or maybe I’m just spewing out nonsense.

Lol probably nonsense but that could explain a lot of why there's so many kinds of monkeys on the constant but i'd wait the animated video so we can have atleast a hint of what this queen is.

Archived