Not possible to Alt+Q items between planets after recent update

So, is it just me or latest DLC/update broke the feature that with debug mode on you could teleport dupes and items between planets?
I remember doing it for some testing purposes but right now after something is selected and I press other location (be it planet or rocket) the item gets deselected.

Did anyone else noticed it and if so maybe some solution has been found? ;)

15 minutes ago, JRup said:

You might have better luck on the Spaced Out! section of the forum. I admit I bought SO! for the sweetles, though. And I'll eventually get to playing it more seriously some time in the future.

It's not really a bug in my opinion and there is no section for Spaced Out general discussion if I recall correctly.

And by latest update I meant Fast Friends - before this update Alt+Q was working just fine.

@Merkury90:

There are indeed dedicated sections for Spaced Out! general discussion as well as bug reports respectively. Mentioning several planets as opposed to the single asteroid seen in the OG should make it a SO! based thread in my opinion.

Spoiler

image.png.8ba5b5ac34d6a9c45c4be865d446f2c0.png

ONI already uses a single code base after the mergedown event, so it's not impossible to have side effects popping up on different contexts when an update hits even if it appears to be mostly geared for the OG.

@JRup

Damn, my bad. Was thinking that it's just a description of the forum, not an actual subforum... Sorry.
If someone can move to topic there I would be grateful - otherwise just remove it and I will put a new one in the correct section this time.

Archived