[Game Update] - 510972

• Developer

Hi friends, just a small hotfix today to address some issues in the Fast Friends update. Patch notes below.

Build 510738

Changes and Improvements

• All versions
    • Added a new masterwork canvas artwork.
    • Updated all Korean, Russian, and Chinese localizations.

Fixes

• All versions
    • Fixed issue causing certain strings to show in English when running Russian translation.
    • Hatching Oakshell, Sanishell, Cuddle Pip and Delecta Vole eggs now qualifies for the “Good Egg” achievement.
    • Fixed crash that could occur when atmo suits melted.
    • Fixed issue causing camera zoom and UI scroll commands to sometimes conflict when using a gamepad or Steam Deck.
  • Spaced Out! only
    • Close UI panel sound effect is no longer played when switching asteroids.

Build 510972

• Fixed issue causing crash on launch when a minor error was detected in translation files

View full update

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Ninja 1

3 hours ago, JarrettM said:

Fixes

This update changed the behaviour of the game client due to mistakes in translation mods. For ex., if the string contains different number of tags or variables than original English string. Or something like this: "Converts {1} to {0}" (source) -> "Converts {0} to {0}" (translation).

Now these errors crush the game at run, and the only way to launch the game after that is to unsubscribe from the mod and reinstall the game.

Previous behaviour was more convenient and correct - the game simply used the original English strings instead of the translated ones with errors.

Edited by McLeoud
  • Thanks 3

Is it me or Live branch broke the ultra speed mode?

It gets disabled every time I pause the game. I could just switch to it again (by hitting ctrl + U twice) but its kinda annoying

P.S. it worked fine in testing branch

Edited by rafker