The state of klei pub servers

I understand we cannot fix griefing, that is just a thing that we have to accept on klei pub servers even though there are some solutions I have in mind. However even if I hide my base and start building a cool base, the game still crashes and resets to day 1 because of maybe too many items on the ground after 100+ days. My question is, is there a crash log after a klei pub server crashes? I am just curious what is causing these crashes and I guess I want a dev's feedback. I also would like to know if there will ever be a save after an update. Sometimes I wish I was a major shareholder at tencent so I could get the devs to do something with the pub servers lol.

If you aren't on the server when it resets it's other players resetting it. If you are on the server and it abruptly goes down it might be from someone doing it either accidentally or on purpose. Haven't had any Klei servers crash from items on the ground but I'm pretty sure I've seen them be crashed by Webber. 

4 hours ago, Cheggf said:

If you aren't on the server when it resets it's other players resetting it. If you are on the server and it abruptly goes down it might be from someone doing it either accidentally or on purpose. Haven't had any Klei servers crash from items on the ground but I'm pretty sure I've seen them be crashed by Webber. 

Or the game just slows to a crawl because of spiders in the world, and that's even happening before the first winter and without any Webbers.

Archived