Should there be new optional seasonal bosses?

1 hour ago, Moonatik said:

The thing with Dragonfly is that she's a way to obtain gems whenever you need them. Long fight but always worth it.

It's not really worth it, because fuelweaver is a much better alternative, ruins bring much more gems. Also, it's just boring, that's the main reason why people don't like DST dfly.

I don't enjoy the Uncompromising Mode (mod) for the most part but one thing they have done right is what they did to dragonfly, if you don't have her killed during summer, she comes after you DS style, with of course less health I don't think 27k health just coming to your base in a pub server would be all that fun :),
For real, we need more forced on bosses, I love the hound attacks, deerclops and bearger.

Also, variants of the current forced on bosses would be great, not sure if uncomp has it but i'd love to see it in DST.

54 minutes ago, yourAnty said:

Also, variants of the current forced on bosses would be great, not sure if uncomp has it but i'd love to see it in DST.

It does! There's a special version of MooseGoose coming for you in Spring and 3 different versions of Deerclops! Oh, and don't forget Summer full moons. 

29 minutes ago, FourthLess said:

It does! There's a special version of MooseGoose coming for you in Spring and 3 different versions of Deerclops! Oh, and don't forget Summer full moons. 

Cool, I guess I'll have to revisit the mod  then, still, variants after the first year plus the dragonfly mechanic would make just surviving more interesting imo.

On 6/8/2022 at 6:42 AM, grumm9690 said:

I've seen some people complaining about it in klei's discord including myself.

Sounds like you and your pals just need to git gud. If you can't solo or want easy boss farming; build 10 bunny hutchs on surface, build big wall square at dfly, boom you and the bunnies will melt dflys 27.5k in 2mins every 20days for ez gems. Tiny bit of grind for easy boss farming action!

Dragonfly has the best boss drops in the game for how easily accessible she is.

But to stay on topic, for new seasonal bosses, dst needs new seasons... which i dont think is gonna happen anytime soon sadly...

Archived