Need help adapting character mod to Single Player

Sup Forums!

I'm trying to get into DS again and for that to happen I really need help adapting my DS OC mod to work with solo player! I can provide the original files and such but i have no idea how the coding works! I'd love some help from someone who is knowledgable in this.

I can provide a free art commission in the end for anyone who helps ^v^

This is my mod here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1655943117

Here's a google drive link to the original files if anyone needs to take a look: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zwNr-ormD5A6DODm_dw3WJtmJ-ggPQNV?usp=sharing

Please reply here if you're able to help me and I'll get a convo going!

You probably won't need to change much, just test for errors and resolve them. Some changes need to be made to the modinfo as well.

Modinfo template:

name = ""
author = ""

version = ""

api_version = 6
forumthread = ""

dont_starve_compatible = true
reign_of_giants_compatible = true
shipwrecked_compatible = true
hamlet_compatible = true

icon_atlas = ""
icon = ""

description = ""

12 hours ago, Leonidas IV said:

You probably won't need to change much, just test for errors and resolve them. Some changes need to be made to the modinfo as well.

Modinfo template:

name = ""
author = ""

version = ""

api_version = 6
forumthread = ""

dont_starve_compatible = true
reign_of_giants_compatible = true
shipwrecked_compatible = true
hamlet_compatible = true

icon_atlas = ""
icon = ""

description = ""

Am I able to contact you privately about getting this changed and testing it? I currently don't have time to test it myself and I fear I would get it all wrong, I'd love for someone who knows what they're doing to help me ^v^

On 5/24/2022 at 3:26 AM, Leonidas IV said:

I can help you with whatever you're struggling with, but I don't want to make the changes for you. Sorry.

Are all the codes shown above the only things I need to change? Then I can just stick the mod into the mods folder of single player? If that's all I need to do then I can certainly try it myself.

the modinfo should look similar to the existing code which should only be changed a bit because dst has extra lines ds doesnt need. so just change the modinfo file and the run it and see if you have errors with the other files 

Archived