wx circuit "versatility"

wx's character rework was supposed to make him Mr. versatile but in reality because you have to wait and be ability-less while your charge builds up whenever you change your circuits, you're encouraged to change your circuits almost never which defeats the purpose of everything. I think it would be neat if the circuits wore out as your wore them instead of when you take them on and off and if installing the circuits consumed a one time charge cost so that your charge can build up while you have circuits installed and you can install new circuits without having to be powerless for a while, and so that you can plug circuits in and out constantly without destroying the circuits, while still having there be a cooldown, which I feel is more in line with the rework's apparent intent.

Even if you do absolutely nothing it only takes one day to recharge. I don't get why people constantly act like there is nothing to do for 8 minutes except the 1 direct next task lol. I constantly find myself juggling like 8 objectives.. plus there are a ton of ways to recharge, but even as I just said even if you do nothing you'll be back in tip top shape incredibly fast anyways.

I think the cooldown's point, besides the circuit's durability, is that WX is not changing circuits every 10 seconds depending what they need, and there is some kind of commitment or thought behind which circuits you chose.

It's actually more RPG-ish this way, and I think much better design choice.
Also judging by my pub server experience WX players change their circuits every 2-3 days and litter the world with them, even with these cons existing. If they didn't exist it would turn servers into a huge circuits wasteland and WX players into even more careless than they already are.

agreed for encouraging to swap circuits around, also think that wx should scan multiple kinds of mob to unlock a single circuit recipe, but you will not need the specific drop to craft it later on, just (more amount of) biodata and something like doodad

Archived