Wardrobe and Scaled Furnace inventory slots

Wardrobe
With how much Wardrobe costs (equivalent of a chest + 1 board + 3 grass), its supposed functionality (changing cosmetic items) and the amount of space it takes I believe it could also function as a special chest for clothing items: hats like Tam o' Shanter, Eyebrella or Desert Goggles, winter vests and Rain Coats and possibly Dress Tab items like Umbrella or Walking Cane.

I think 12 slots would be a nice amount and they should be restricted to clothing items similarly to Tackle Box for example.

image.png.faac3e0a6480e2088d4c14caf786de3f.png

Scaled Furnace
For a boss tier item it would be a great feat to have somewhat automated way of mass cooking, warming up Thermal Stones (like cooling them down in an Ice Box) and turning fuel items into Ash or Charcoal. There is a mod Lazy Furnace, but I'd like it to be an in-game feature similar to Fire Packim Baggims in Shipwrecked with a quick Winter's Feast's Masonry Oven-esque cooking animation.

4 slots is a reasonable amount and they should either be restricted to items that can be warmed up / cooked up / burned or work as a frequently requested way for rubbish disposal (the sole idea of that one Wickerbottom packing there all those 1% Dark Swords just to drop remaining ashes somewhere seems hilarious to me).

image.png.4879f231507db73031c756568220ce80.pngsd image.png.b042e7d3578bf87a0b5d31da057d3adc.png

Edit:
I know it's not a new idea, but new Wardrobe skin reminded me I want those two kind of intuitive features...

Also, this 

Awesome idea, love it. Both the wardrobe and furnance suggestions but especially furnace. I hadn't read this and just commented on another thread saying Furnace should double as a garbage can of sorts to incinerate stuff you don't want anymore but it giving you charcoal or ashes in return is even better. 

Id love the furnace to be a combustible trash can, feels like it could be super useful if you could essentially 'set it on fire' and burn any item to turn into charcoal/ash, especially for when you get lots of clutter in the endgame.

Archived