Suggestion: Bringing up the Steam Overly (Shift+Tab) pauses the game (Steam Version)

It could be an option. I think most people would be happier if it would pause, so I would set it on by default. Pressing esc is not difficult, but little touches like these make a game feel a lot more polished and user friendly.

It could be an option. I think most people would be happier if it would pause, so I would set it on by default. Pressing esc is not difficult, but little touches like these make a game feel a lot more polished and user friendly.

My suggested solution here: Make it toggle-able.

The more options, the better. That's my opinion.

I love games which i can shape just however i like without having an impact on the gameplay.

I agree with this 2 advices.

[x]Real-Time (ESC/Alt-Tab/Steam Overlay etc does not pause the game)

[x]Semi-Pause (Only specific buttons pauses the game, as the current ESC button does)

[x]Full-Pause (ESC/Alt-Tab/Steam Overlay etc pauses the game)

---

EDIT - I just recall something. This game is going standalone, wasn't it? Or did my memories fail me?

Nothing that's really important to the suggestion, since it affects the game no matter what the platform. But since it has Steam topic in it, so I just asked.

Edited by Moonphos

Shift-tabbing already pauses the game since it brings up the map.

That's a (reported) bug. If the map is already open, it closes it and the clock starts. I wouldn't rely on shift-tab pausing the game for you until it's a real feature.