Merms heal health overtime

Merms don't regenerate health over time, whether they are in their house or out of combat.
Example if the merm has 10 health and goes to his house and you recruit that same merm after 20 game days. he will still have 10 health, 
so on the first hit he takes, he will die. giving a great disadvantage to the merms, especially to the warriors. after a battle if you use them again after a few days they will still be low on health.
My suggestions are one of those.
1 - give the merms health regeneration, when they are inside their houses.
2 - regenerate health after some time without taking damage or fighting.
3 - regenerate health like the bunnymen.

I would like to use the same topic to suggest a little buff for wurt. Well the buff is simple,
the merm king when he is alive he gives all merms extra damage, wurt is the only merm that doesn't gain the extra damage,
I think she could gain at least 10% increased damage. little, but it's to be balanced, it's more to make it more interesting for main wurt (like me) and other wurt players.

I too thought it was odd that all merms got a damage boost besides Wurt herself. I understand most children characters don't get more damage, often neutral or less... actually the more I think about it though, it would further separate her and Webber which are kind of like the hoard-minion characters. Plus Webber is a monster character without a damage boost.. Walter is a child who's sling honestly hits pretty low and keeps him away from melee.. Wendy has Abigail and does less damage... I'm confused on willows age but Bernie is just a weird minion lol.

8 hours ago, Bones Junior said:

I too thought it was odd that all merms got a damage boost besides Wurt herself. I understand most children characters don't get more damage, often neutral or less... actually the more I think about it though, it would further separate her and Webber which are kind of like the hoard-minion characters. Plus Webber is a monster character without a damage boost.. Walter is a child who's sling honestly hits pretty low and keeps him away from melee.. Wendy has Abigail and does less damage... I'm confused on willows age but Bernie is just a weird minion lol.

me too, a little one like 10%. Also wurt is so ripped, did you saw her arms?

about OP suggestion, maybe the warriors could have a little hp reg passive when the king is alive

Archived