[Suggestion] Buff illumination circuit and Nerf optoelectronic circuit

An idea for it: Replace the two circuits with a new "Photoreceptor Circuit", which occupies 3 slots. Installing 1 will activate the effect of illumination circuit and installing 2 will activate the effect of optoelectronic circuit.

This may make illumination circuit more cost-effective and nerf optoelectronic circuit.

4 hours ago, leo920101 said:

I think it's safe to say circuits will probably not change now, after 3 updates, so roll with what we have bro, it's time to give up.

So why are you here if you don't want to see people discussing the beta?

4 hours ago, leo920101 said:

I think it's safe to say circuits will probably not change now, after 3 updates, so roll with what we have bro, it's time to give up.

why are we being defeatist now the beta has been out for less than a week and they are obviously still going to change things like they have with literally every other character update.

34 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

So why are you here if you don't want to see people discussing the beta?

i see him post and discuss some of the suggestions these days. may be just a poor player that is despair to the further changes of WX upon seeing the newly two update which does not show any intend to modify WX's circuit:idea:

Archived