Should WX-78 and Winona have some sinergy?

Bearing in mind that we are talking about machine and engineer, should these characters have traits that complement each other in some way?

In addition to WX being able to charge its energy via Nona's generators, should they have more supportive interactions?

I was just wondering obout it and would love any opinions and ideas.

I dunno if it matters all too much given Winona isn't exactly the most fun (in my opinion.)

but it is pretty amazing that Winona has her first real exclusive synergy as the first DST exclusive character, besides providing tape to repair Willow's Bernie.

3 hours ago, KM_Harrowick said:

I dunno if it matters all too much given Winona isn't exactly the most fun (in my opinion.)

but it is pretty amazing that Winona has her first real exclusive synergy as the first DST exclusive character, besides providing tape to repair Willow's Bernie.

isn't Maxwell and Wurt being able to use Wickerbottom's books a synergy. 

and Walter and Warly being able to cook with Willow's lighter. 

2 hours ago, skile said:

isn't Maxwell and Wurt being able to use Wickerbottom's books a synergy. 

and Walter and Warly being able to cook with Willow's lighter. 

I am aware of the synergies between Max/Wurt/Wicker and Warly/Willow. (Didn't know Walter could use the lighter too, thanks!)

I meant moreso centered around Winona, she was the first new character, and exclusive to Don't Starve Together, yet she doesn't really have any synergies besides repairing clothing and repairing Bernie. The WX-78 generator charging is nice, but it seems more like a "take one for the team" kinda synergy, unless the player really enjoys Winona.

Archived