This is definitely a minor point, but I just noticed that Cookie Cutters are not considered permanently wet (as Depth Worms, Merms, and Tentacles are) for purposes of hits from electrical weapons.  Surely they should be too, no?

All the ocean mobs aren't considered wet until rain happens. For whatever reason Klei is so hesitant to letting all ocean mobs be wet that they specifically implemented code to make sure skittersquids don't become wet when entering the water. Seems like they have such an odd fear against volt goat jelly and morning star triumphing in the ocean, when I might actually use the Morning Star for once in my life if all ocean mobs were considered wet at all times, but it's unfortunate....

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

Seems like they have such an odd fear against volt goat jelly and morning star triumphing in the ocean

this

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

All the ocean mobs aren't considered wet until rain happens

and this make 0 sense... if they fear using morning star in the ocean why they dont fear releasing characters with bonus damage... morning star and jelly cost horns which arent the most common material, would be fun and wont be something mandatory since we could still using no electric weapons/buffs if wanted, same way some players use morning star in spring and others dont

and mobs being wet when raining... no words

Archived