Public server troubles

Recently played "Bee Hive (endless) Klei official server" with some others for about 350 days and while I was gone the server crashed and now no longer shows up in the server list. Is there a way to recover it or is it just gone in the shadow realm. I ask this because of how long me and some other people worked to make a dope base and now it's all gone. We also got griefed many times so it was an intense war against the coordinated griefers (there were about 3 willows that kept joining to burn base) but we eventually pulled through.and frustrated them enough.

Edit: I see it now and it's at day 0. I know I'm asking for much but could klei implement some changes that might fix the crashes on their official servers and actually save after an update?

Resetting with every patch is bad enough. Resetting because of any crash made the klei public servers unplayable for me. I am staying away from public server for now, and there seems to be less public server players currently.

Archived