A Collection of Rather not Dapper at all Stories.

Hello. I like to write.

The Story of the Title's Font Being on Size 6 and Also Being Rather Long.

Wendy grimly crept across the hallway to check on her twin sister, Abigail, who had developed a mysterious and seemingly fatal sickness. Wendy looked her in the eyes, and could see the very life draining from her face, and felt despair overwhelming. Abigail looked back consolingly, knowing the grief Wendy would be going through. She thought of how this all started, and whether it would even be worth it... "Say, pal, you don't look so good... Do you need any help?" Abigail looked up at her radio, amazed that it was speaking. "...Hello?" "Hello, friend! I can see that you want to protect your sister, and I can help!" Abigail, slightly disturbed he seemed to know of the incident, knew that there was no possible way Wendy would recover without proper care and attention, and knew this may be her only hope of taking care of Wendy and balancing her own life. "Well... if you think you're prepared..." the strange radio said. "Yes, I believe I am." Abigail replied, somewhat nervously. How could someone help her this easily? Suddenly, out of the radio streamed copious amounts of dark shadows, all flying around her at rapid speeds. Suddenly, she began feeling very ill, and screamed at the radio, "What have you done?!" "Allowed you to watch over her. Forever, and very soon." Suddenly, dark clouds rolled in and dark laughter could be heard.

And that's it. For now.

FYI the incident was how the parents of Wendy and Abigail mysteriously died after some strange pyromaniac whose name happens to begin with "W" committed arson and burned their house down. Wendy and Abigail were living at an orphanage in the story. But I'll evaluate on that later. Too lazy to finish it atm.