Craft Pinned Page Slots 1-9 Keyboard Assign

Sorry if these are already possible and I'm just ignorant...

We know Inventory Slots can be selected by pressing 1 to 0 on Keyboard by Default. I suggest that there be some way to assign the 9 Crafting Pinned Page Slots to Keyboard Buttons or a combination of Buttons, maybe (Shift+1-9 or Ctrl+1-9)? 

Also, I suggest that there be some way to navigate through your Pinned Pages on the Crafting Menu when it's open on a Controller. Right now the Pinned Page Arrows disappears when the Crafting Menu is open and there's no way to select Next/Previous Pinned Page.

It would also be nice if there was a way to assign Keybinds for Crafting Pinned Page Previous and Crafting Pinned Page Next.

Hopefully these suggestions make some sense and I'm not off my rocker. 

I just downloaded an update that allows players to change Pinned Crafting Pages while the Crafting Menu is open.
Instead of the Pinned Crafting Pages functioning like they do when the Crafting Menu is closed, they function in a different manner. I don't understand what the deal is with the inconsistency from one Menu to another, it's just bizarre to me. Like, someone is trying to get me to pat my head and rub my belly at the same time. 
Anyway, instead of being able to change the Pinned Crafting Page by pressing Left and Right Direction Pad, you instead have to scroll to the very top of the Pinned Crafting Page for that option to become available, which is not entirely useless, but nearly useless.

Archived