Allow players to use items in their equipslots for crafting

21 hours ago, Cheggf said:

I think it's to prevent you from accidentally using what you were wearing. You can just put the equipment on your cursor.

I can see that reasoning for why they didn't add it yet. I think though that is a non-issue since especially with the new detailed crafting menu if somebody is going to craft something they 100% are going to know what items that recipe takes and the inventory of DST is not exactly big like games like Minecraft or Terraria, you can see your entire inventory with a quick glance including the equip slots.

If they really think that would be such a big problem they can make it that crafting has a higher priority for using items in the player's inventory first then if there isn't any item in the inventory it uses the equip slots or they can even make it a toggleable setting

On 4/6/2022 at 12:04 AM, . . . said:

I can see that reasoning for why they didn't add it yet. I think though that is a non-issue since especially with the new detailed crafting menu if somebody is going to craft something they 100% are going to know what items that recipe takes and the inventory of DST is not exactly big like games like Minecraft or Terraria, you can see your entire inventory with a quick glance including the equip slots.

If they really think that would be such a big problem they can make it that crafting has a higher priority for using items in the player's inventory first then if there isn't any item in the inventory it uses the equip slots or they can even make it a toggleable setting

interesting )

Archived