[Game Update] - 241

Don't Starve Together Patch 2.41 - 03/31/2022 (PlayStation 4)

• Players can now customize the loading screen tips in the Advanced settings.
  • Players can now choose to preview all locked recipes or only the next available research tier. This can be configured with Crafting Preview in the Advanced settings.
  • Kitcoons will now follow you forever while the Year of the Catcoon event is disabled.
  • Zooming in the map should be less sensitive when trying to only zoom one level.
  • Adjusted the Ancient Guardian to prevent it from getting into the void.
  • Deerclops does damage to players at the right percent now.
  • Wolfgang will no longer scale based on might while riding a Beefalo.
  • Restored the "Prototype" label on the crafting button when you do not have enough ingredients to craft the item. Support was added for this when using a controller.
  • Restored pressing Circle to close the crafting menu and inventory management mode.
  • Zooming in the map should be less sensitive when trying to only zoom one level.
  • When navigating from a container's slot to a pinned recipe, it will now navigate to the closest pinned recipe instead of navigating to the bottom pinned recipe.
  • Changed the background art for the equipment slots.
  • Fixed a crash when trying to change the "Save Type" in the world settings. This option should not have been present.
  • Fixed some loading tips that were missing the correct button icons.
  • Fixed a bug where the Crabby Hermit would trade bottles for Sentimental Adornments in a world that has not experienced Winter's Feast.
  • Fixed recipes that can be prototyped to not show the lock icon when you do not have enough ingredients.
  • Fixed the recipe for Horticulture, Abridged
  • Fixed the mast lightning rod upgrade losing its skin during save/load cycles.
  • Fixed Woodie briefly turning invisible after transforming.
  • Fixed Woodie being unable to hold attack after charging in moose form.
  • Fixed an issue where pre-crafted survivor specific items would show up in the crafting menu changing survivors.
  • Fixed Lazy Explorer fx when using the Clean Sweeper.
  • Fixed minor animation bugs with survivor feet.
  • Fixed various skins texture bugs.

View full update

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Big Ups 1

12 hours ago, JanH said:

Don't Starve Together Patch 2.41 - 03/31/2022 (PlayStation 4)

•  
  • Fixed the mast lightning rod upgrade losing its skin during save/load cycles.
  •  

View full update

oh man. I assumed someone reskined my mast lightning rod in a pub world yday. I was so perplexed to how he was able to do it, i tried for 30 minutes to reskin it back but I could only target the whole mast. It finally makes sense