Merge Immunity Boosters, Vitamin Chews and Rad Pill

No one uses immunity boosters and vitamin chews because they provide very little overall benefit. The single pill can be named "vitamin chews" and be a one stop solution to reducing chance of all types of diseases, just like in real life, where vitamin deficiencies can worsen the prognosis for a lot of diseases. This will also help reinforce the idea that it is important to maintain right vitamin levels.

1 hour ago, Magheat2009 said:

No one uses immunity boosters and vitamin chews because

I do.  :-(  To your point, I only do so to give my doctor something to do, and I only have a doctor for immersive reasons and for future-proofing in the hopes that they'll one day be as integral to a colony as researchers, cooks, farmers, etc.  I'm fine with two tiers of vitamin chews, but I can't think of a compelling reason why two tiers is better than one.

All of this medication only requires a little bit of coal to make as well so it's not something to even worry so much about in terms of resources. Never been to a point where I would even consider using these besides maybe the rad pill and immunity boosters, let alone stuff that requires actual specific resources to farm like balm lily flowers and sun nymph eggs.

Archived