[Suggestion] Changing the Skin Spinner UI

With relevance to the new Craft UI, I wanted to ask if we could possibly get the Spinner UI for setting a skin while crafting to be changed to something else, possibly grid-based. As we get more and more skins, clicking through skins starts to get a bit tedious, especially with some items like, Backpacks, Chests, Torches and etc. Changing the Spinner UI to something else to help with the growing amount of skins for some items could be really nice.

Someone suggested a good idea elsewhere in the forum: while hovering an item, we could scroll the mouse wheel to select a skin. During this selection, the different skins could appear at the bottom of the craft UI and disappear right after to save some place.

Picking backpack skins is a bit cumbersome especially since the ones I use are separated by a ton of those I don't, and chests are even worse. Would love to see a grid or something taking up some of all that empty space at the bottom of the menu.

Also the ability to toggle the viability of skins could help. I usually don't use most backpack skins but I don't want to delete them in case I do later, so simply hiding them would improve a lot and allow the grid to work better. Or better than that allowing us to set the order of the skins appearance.

Archived