Beeta hives not delivering?

The doors are normally just a remnant of them setting up multiple hives. A beetiny that is not in a room with a hive will when it's old enough turn into a beetahive instead of an adult beeta. By setting up the doors like that, it fools them into thinging that 2x3 space is a room with no hive, so they become one, while on the other side of the doors there's already a hive too. 

By upping the number of hives, you get more beetas and thus more delicious enriched uranium.

I had a theory on this. I had multiple hives far away from each other.
I don't know for sure but I suspect the beetas can only carry uranium a maximum distance before dropping it.

When I shut the areas off from each other with a few tiles to plug holes, it fixed the problem.

The whole beeeeeeeta hive thing needs more Klei development time on it IMHO, over time there is user posts about it every now and then. The bee and hive system could be made more user friendly, made more understandable for players, work "better" and made more "casual player proof" :p.

I was eating a pot of cereals, some brain synapse told me to go to the Klei forum and see what the community gang is up too :congratulatory:

Oh, dlc2 is now fully downloaded...:ghost:

Archived