Oxygen not included in French (en français)

But Professionnal French Version updated is not a small basic translation, it's professionnal and updated one ! The old one is out of date and contains many wrong terms. It's very sure they are not verifying their mod anymore. We got 1000 members in first 3 days and receive comment for the quality. It's better to get a french version than a basic translation who don't care about sense of words. Then try this mod, I already tried to old one, no same quality at all, this Professionnal French Version updated mod is very best. If you didn't understand, with the updated and good french version is easy to understand.

On 3/1/2022 at 12:17 AM, Absolum said:

And still it was created long before, the beginning of the translation to start a guide, before the workshop is opened on for ONI

It's not possible and not allowed by KLEI ! Anyway it's a proof that's very too old, since many update has occured. The mod we are offering is updated few times a week to respect update and correct confusion translation.

1 hour ago, Jonathan Caouet said:

But Professionnal French Version updated is not a small basic translation, it's professionnal and updated one ! The old one is out of date and contains many wrong terms. It's very sure they are not verifying their mod anymore. We got 1000 members in first 3 days and receive comment for the quality. It's better to get a french version than a basic translation who don't care about sense of words. Then try this mod, I already tried to old one, no same quality at all, this Professionnal French Version updated mod is very best. If you didn't understand, with the updated and good french version is easy to understand.

It's not possible and not allowed by KLEI ! Anyway it's a proof that's very too old, since many update has occured. The mod we are offering is updated few times a week to respect update and correct confusion translation.

I maintain the french translation since december 2017 and never stopped until now.

Considering your mod copied the work done on the french mod since alpha (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=928348692), you can hardly claim it's a professional work, considering I never made such assumption.

I even had to file a DMCA complaint to Steam.

Later, you were also banned from the Steam workshop after claiming your mod was an 'official' one and even using the Klei logo without authorization. A professional would never do that.

Unlike you, we did *all* the translation work since 2017, translating new changes, updating, making *lots* of bug reports about string issues which affected all players.

So, please stop claiming you're a professional, you're the exact opposite.

22 hours ago, Jonathan Caouet said:

The old one is out of date

they are not verifying their mod anymore

Completely wrong.

image.thumb.png.7b1aa3020fc5f65be8aaf9adeb5c21e4.png

contains many wrong terms

basic translation who don't care about sense of words

no same quality at all

That's very relative. But it seems to be well received by more than 50 000 users.

@krop has many hundreds posts on this forum, since 2018. And I suggest you to have a look on their content by checking his profile. Almost all, by far, are reporting bugs after each update, mostly when relative to his work on the translation mod.

Btw, saying what you're saying against the work of someone else is called slander. Especially when it's done to help you gaining renown, by beeing detrimental to another modder.

It's not possible and not allowed by KLEI !

What are you talking about ? This first french translation came with many others, at the same time, as soon as modders all around the world get the opportunity to work on any translation they wanted. It was many years ago, and it was opened. Any further debate is pointless.

The only thing I've seen recently that wasn't allowed by Klei is your previous very preemie translation mod using Klei's Logo and saying your work is accredited by Klei, which was wrong. It was closed by them from the workshop because of that. But let's stay on-topic, huh ?

Do everyone a favor. Work on your own mod from scratch, don't copy from someone else, promote your work without denigrating other modders, and stay humble.

Archived