a small change for Curio Cabinet

I have a large collection of skins from spools, twitch drops or gifts etc. in Curio Cabinet and it is a little bit annoying as I have 7 skins for chests or torches and I only use 2 or 3 in the game. 

Therefore, I would like to propose a small change introducing the possibility of enabling and disabling skins in the Belongings tab, as it works in the Vignettes tab. In Vignettes you can select which background you want to use and which you don't, unfortunately it doesn't work with skins from Belongings tab, and it would be very useful due to the large skin collections or event / holiday skins that most players only use during holidays and events.

I know that the skins in the game can be selected when building a structure or creating an item, but as I wrote earlier, it is a bit annoying when you have a couple of skins for one thing or structure and you have to scroll through them to create one. So i think it's may be a little but useful change.

14 hours ago, UbiAnomaly said:

Oh what a problem to have.

Problem? I don't think so. It's just nice option to have, a simple proposal to add an already existing feature from vignettes to the belongings.

Archived