New Character Quotes

Hello.
I've datamined and compiled a list of all the added, removed and changed character quotes.
You should be able to open the .diff files in your text editor, if not try to right click them (Windows) and press on "Edit".
Enjoy!

webber.diff waxwell.diff winona.diff wx78.diff wormwood.diff wolfgang.diff walter.diff wickerbottom.diff warly.diff wilson.diff wanda.diff willow.diff wurt.diff wendy.diff wortox.diff wathgrithr.diff woodie.diff

I can turn back on the Year of the Carrat event at any time I desire, so I wonder if Klei took that into account before removing quotes related to Carrat event, Or if my game will now Crash because of missing Quotes like it once did before when people would put Carrats onto a Carrat Podium & attempt to Inspect him? 

9 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I can turn back on the Year of the Carrat event at any time I desire, so I wonder if Klei took that into account before removing quotes related to Carrat event, Or if my game will now Crash because of missing Quotes like it once did before when people would put Carrats onto a Carrat Podium & attempt to Inspect him? 

Pretty sure they didn't delete quotes that are still used in the game, especially not in a way that would cause a crash.  Its a standard feature of the game to set different events active.

Archived