Moose/Goose

I dont know if anyone agrees with this, but the ability to destroy or at least disable a moosegoose spawn nest would be so great. They can easily ruin a nice area to base in. They break walls, and the moslings take berries, spawning gobblers, eating meat on the ground, causing fires. Dont get me wrong, I love luxury fans and weather pains, I just want a little more control over their spawn locations.

3 minutes ago, Clawtoo said:

I did that, the moslings escaped through the end tables, and through 2 layers of statues, but its ok, you are right, they are a pain but I suppose I could live with it. Thanks!!!

ye, mobs scaping fences, end tables, walls, statues, winter feast tables, etc is something klei should fix imo

16 hours ago, Clawtoo said:

Yes, that works good for bases that are small, however mega bases often fill biomes, so then what?

Don't put crock pots and walls right next to the moose nest. If you're megabasing then you could turn it into an aviary.

Can I just run into her base while she’s asleep at night and burn her nest so she flies away to rebuild it somewhere else?

I get that DST is an “Uncompromising Wilderness Survival Game” but in real life if you keep knocking down a spiders web or a birds nest, they eventually get the message and relocate Elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Can I just run into her base while she’s asleep at night and burn her nest so she flies away to rebuild it somewhere else?

I get that DST is an “Uncompromising Wilderness Survival Game” but in real life if you keep knocking down a spiders web or a birds nest, they eventually get the message and relocate Elsewhere.

I think if the bird was 20 feet tall and had moose antlers it might be a bit on the stubborn side.

Archived